Being one of the top coffee makers in the world, Keurig Coffee Maker can bring to your life the best satisfaction ever.
Having a new one, you will no longer have to go to bars and coffee shops to enjoy your coffee.
Besides, the surprising things is that you can easily concoct for your family and friends cups of tasty original coffee just for 5 minutes.
Therefore, it is obvious that Keurig Coffee Maker is becoming an indispensable item in your kitchen.
However, in order to have a long-term use of Keurig Coffee Maker and always have the best cups of coffee, it is very important to keep your machine neat and clean.
The cleaning process should be done frequently after use. And there are four easy steps to clean your Keurig Coffee Maker and this process may take you less than 10 minutes from start to finish.
Steps on how to clean a Keurig Coffee Maker
What to prepare?
- A small damp towel
- Filtered water
- Unplug from socket;
- Remove any Keurig k-cup packs from the brewer and pour any water from the cold water reservoir away, also you can take out the funnel or cup holder or leave them in;
- Use the damp towel to rub any dreg inside. You should avoid utilizing hard-dry cloth because it may be more difficult to wipe away any residue.
In the process
- In this step, turning the coffee maker on is the first thing to do, then you pour the distilled vinegar into the water reservoir until it reaches the Max Fill level.
- Next, you put the coffee mug on the drip tray when the Keurig Coffee Maker is ready to brew.
- Tightly hold the handle, choose the largest brew cycle and lower the handle without inserting a pod.
- Until then, you can easily start your brewing process. This process is important, so try to do lightly and step by step follow the instruction.
- What you have to do now is just waiting for minutes until you can see that the mug is full. Then, pour the mixture away and repeat until there is no more solution left in the reservoir.
Fill the reservoir with filtered water then rotate multiple cycles to clear all left distilled vinegar we use before. So you have your totally clean Keurig Coffee Maker.
Those are some simple steps to clean your coffee machine. Having a clean Keurig Coffee Maker is having wonderful time with your family and having a health care for your loved ones.