Nowadays, people all over the world consume more and more coffee. It is not just about drinking a cup of coffee like we used to before going to work in every morning. In fact, many people consider coffee a relaxing drink and enjoy it at any time. Just imagine how great it is when you spend a weekend chatting with friends with iced caramel machiattos in your hands. Here is how to make iced caramel macchiato
In general, when it comes to coffee, many people will think about a cup of hot coffee which is very common and original way to drink coffee. However, recently, there are a lot of different types of coffee with various recipes as well as ingredients such as latte, mocha, Espresso, iced coffee, and so on… Today, I want to recommend to you iced caramel macchiato.
Have you ever tried this drink before? I’m pretty sure that there is nothing more comfortable than enjoying a cup of iced caramel macchiato in the middle of hot summer. Overall, the iced caramel macchiato is known as a refreshing and tasty coffee drink and it can completely quench your thirst, particularly in hot weather.
Fortunately, it is very easy and simple for you to make iced caramel macchiato at home. Therefore, if you want to know how, just follow my directions below.
How to make iced caramel macchiato
- 2. shots of Espresso Roast Coffee
- 1- 1.5 T Vanilla Coffee Syrup
- 1 cup Milk or almond Milk or soy milk ( depends on you but I suggest the falvor of vanilla soy)
- Squeezable caramel sauce (Coffee aisle or ice cream topping isle)
- 1/2 Cup of Ice
Step 1: Brew the espresso shots and set them aside. Even you drink this is with ice, I still suggest you use hot espresso. Because the taste of espresso which is freshly brewed is much better than a cup of espresso which was already brewed days ago.
Step 2: Make ice with a portable ice maker and fill it in your cup
Step 3: Add the vanilla syrup. You’d better add the syrup with 2 tablespoons and if you want your drink to be sweeter, just move up.
Step 4: Pour some milk on top of the syrup you’ve just added. Remember to stir the syrup together with the milk. But if you want to see some colorful visual layers, just leave them separated.
Step 5: Pour the espresso shots which are freshly brewed on the top of the milk.
Step 6: Add the caramel sauce on the top of your iced drink. In case you want to be fancy, just drizzle the caramel sauce on the sides of the cup before you add the coffee.
Finally, you can completely drink your coffee. But first, just take a moment to enjoy the colorful layers on the top the coffee and then you can take a sip. Remember that you shouldn’t wait for anything to drink it if you don’t want the espresso to fall before your first sip. After the first sip, you can totally add sugar milk if you still want it to be sweeter.
Other tips for you:
Do-it-yourself Vanilla syrup
Even when you don’t want to buy anything to make iced caramel macchiato, I can help you to make your own vanilla syrup. Trust me because this will be much simpler than you thought.
- 1 cup of sugar ( brown or white, depending on your taste)
- 1 cup of water
- 1 T of vanilla extract
When you have all the necessary ingredients, start with bringing the mixture of water and sugar to a boil and then stir them frequently. Remember that once it boils for a couple of seconds, just turn your burner off. After that, add some vanilla extract and then stir it thoroughly. Finally, when the syrup gets cooled, you need to move it to a container (glass container for the best) and then store on a counter.
Edgestar ice maker
If you want your iced caramel macchiato to be perfect, ice cubes are indispensable. There is nothing like coming inside your home on an extremely hot day, enjoying a cup of iced caramel macchiato with a lot of ice cubes.
Of course, you can completely make ice with a freezer what if your freezer is already filled with other things and there is no room left for ice. Furthermore, with a freezer, it is not possible for you to produce the desired amount of small with just some small ice trays.
That is the reason why you should use a portable ice maker, and one of the best ice makers is Edgestar ice maker. While a freezer is not sufficient, this ice maker can easily meet your demand, even for special occasions like Christmas, birthday or any other anniversary. Specifically, the following are some benefits of a Edgestar portable ice maker:
- Like other portable ice makers, water can be recycled and re-used once the ice melts in the ice maker.
- Of course, it is portable so it doesn’t require a big space. You can even keep it on top of your oven or even at the corner of the sink.
- Can produce ice quickly when it only takes you 6 or 10 minutes for a cycle depending on some factors such as ambient air temperature.
- Very easy for you to use electric controls with LED’s so you can know which option is selected.
- Very time saving because the machine can easily produce large quantities of ice within no time ( approximately 28 pounds of ice per day, which is ample for other applicantions).
- There are 3 different sizes of ice for you to choose from.
- Easy to access drain plug.
- Durable since the machines are resistant to rust and can easily be cleaned after use.
- Matches well other furniture thanks to its color (stainless steel).