Keurig Coffee Maker is a globe famous brand and people who use it are extremely impressed not only by its convenience but also quality. However, sometimes, many minor common problems may occur when we use it. So, today’s discussion will be centered around some common Keurig Coffee Makers problems which may take place when using them.
How to reset Keurig Blank Screen
How to fix Keurig 2.0 Blank or Frozen screen
KEURIG COFFEE MAKER PROBLEM : NOT BREWING COFFEE
This problem normally happens depending on types of water we use.
If we use the unfiltered water, there may be some dust and shallow inside it.
As a result, calcium deposits, or scales day by day may be built up and make your machine not brew coffee.
Besides, the following reasons may also cause that problem:
- All the pieces of the machine aren’t in the proper place or properly seated;
- Not enough warm-up time;
- Air bubbles in the lines.
- K-cup holder may need replacement
The solution we suggest:
When not brewing coffee problem occurs, the best solution for this is frequently cleaning it, trying to run the machine with water several times without a k-cup.
For more detailed instructions on cleaning and descaling, see our “How To Clean a Keurig coffee maker” guide.
KEURIG COFFEE MAKER PROBLEM : KEURIG DOES NOT TURN ON
To turn on a Keurig, plug into a socket and then press on the power button.
If there is no problem and you can see “welcome”, this means that the coffee maker works normally.
If the Keurig does not start, you should solve this problem with the following solutions:
- Make sure that there has electric in the outlet. Unplug and plug in again;
- If the Keurig does still not start, try other outlet;
- If nothing works, do not try other attempts. What you should do in this case is to call for Keurig customer service.
“ADD WATER/ MORE WATER PLEASE” ERROR
This problem may take place even when the reservoir is filled maximum level. In this situation, you should:
- Remove the reservoir and put it in again to make sure it’s placed properly. Press continue;
- If this error still appears, release all the water into the sink and refill reservoir until it reaches max level then reset the reservoir and continue;
- In case those attempts do not take action, remove the reservoir again and use the damp towel to totally clean it and do the process above again.
If it doesn’t work, it’s time for customer service.
SUDDEN SHUTTING OFF
This common problem normally takes place when there is not enough water in the reservoir or when you setup Keurig in energy saving mode.
Here are the solutions:
- Make sure that there is enough water in the reservoir. If there is not, refill it.
- If it seems fine, check the energy saving mode. If the auto off/energy saving mode is on, turn it off.
- If this mode is disabled but your brewer still turns off on its own, contact customer service
The manifestation of this error is when the touch screen does not work or there is a blank screen.
Unfortunately screen issues are very common especially with new Keurig 2.0 brewers.
The only thing you can do to solve with this problem is to unplug and plug in the brewer.
If this situation takes place repeatedly, please call customer service for best solution.
Those are 5 most commonly occurring problems of Keurig Coffee Maker. They are very common and can be self-troubleshot.
Also, we strongly suggest that you should pay attention to the Keurig instructions to use this machine effectively and durably. If you do need to replace some parts, it can also be done.